LS ecu??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SleEPeR_CRX

hey any1 know if theres chips made for 90 Ls ecu's?, ive heard there isnt and u use a CRX Si ecu and chip that, any1 know if theres a LS ecu u can get chipped? will b18b ecu chipped work? or not cause its obd1? im looking for new ecu, but i dunno if i can get them.

90 LS ECU is a PR4, there are chips out there for this ECU... If you want to convert to OBD1, the easiest way is if you use a conversion harness... Let me know if you want more information...

James

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Jul 2 2003, 12:28 AM
hey any1 know if theres chips made for 90 Ls ecu's?, ive heard there isnt and u use a CRX Si ecu and chip that, any1 know if theres a LS ecu u can get chipped? will b18b ecu chipped work? or not cause its obd1? im looking for new ecu, but i dunno if i can get them.

Yes, you can chip the OBD0 PR4 ecu. I have about a 6-8 chips for this ecu ranging from mild to outta-control.

sweet, all i wanted to know was if i could get it done, thx guys now i just gotta find a place to do it:).

Well, me and allmotormonster both do custom tuning... So if you can't find a place locally hit one of us up and we'll help you out...

James

Back