Ls Hatchback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mrlewis. You said you got a JDM LS "Automatic". Everything i've researched up to this day say's the bumpsticks for an automatic don't have an aggressive enough profile. Look into replacements along with the i/h/e for the best power!

Its a jdm ls motor that had an automatic transmission on it so it had no flywheel on it. But i'm using a manual gs-r tranny.......and what is a bumpstick?????

Thats what I heard too. I was also thinking of purchasing this auto LS motor with a gsr tranny for my EG hatch and I heard the cams are different. Someone on this site told me they were the same. Which one is it?

I heard the automatic ls and manul motors are exactly the same....i also heard since mine is jdm i have 9.4 compression & 145hp/129 lb ft of tourque instead of 9.2 compression 142hp/127lb ft of tourque that the american 1's have.....

what i have been told is that honda always puts a less aggresive cam in the automatics.

but i have a set of cams from a jdm b20b and i have a set from a usdm b18b and they are identical, and they are both from manual transission cars. they are both stamped p75 too.

Back