ls heads f/s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok guys thats to my good freind brandon i am buyin his vtec head and his intake and ia m goign to do a ls vtec thanks buddy :D

so for sale is the ls head off my car ir was hot taked or bead blasted or soemtin it was cleaned that about all iknow about it it is off a 93 it for sale wit cams and every thing v/c sensors all make me a good offer and i will add shipping to it

i have a head on the beach off my car wheni first got it idk know why i changed it i guess i like the cleaned one better but any was it is a 92 head and it compleat sensors and all but no v/c but it has cams make me an offer on that also iknowit have 98 kon it cuz that waht my motor has on it and iwill add on shipping

pm me or email me flauzier@aol.com :blink:

sorry guys

i was rushing wheni typed that cuz people were here talkin to me but i will clear it up

for sale is my stock head off my 1.8 ls it is a 1992 it has about 98k on it. i will sell to the best offer. i dont really know how much they worth i just need then gone ,and then are in good shape. this head come wit cams and all sensors atached no v/c.

the other head i have for sale is on my car right now i bout it and it had been hot tanked or bead blasetd i am not shur how to tell the difference but it was cleaned really good so i put it onmy car. it runs mint i dont know why i changed it buti did.
it comes with cams and all sensors as well but it also comes with a v/c.
same as the other one idont know how much it worth but iam takein offers

i am selling then cuzi boutmy freinds b16 dohc vtec head intake and dizzy to do ls vtec so i have no use for then any longer. pm me wit any qustions or email me flauzier@aol.com

they are up for trade for any parts i might need for the ls vtec swap if worth it

dose that clear it all up for every one.sorry

:blink:

Back