ls heads

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

markie

I recently purchased a 2000 ls-6 block and i am planning on putting 2 b18b heads on the ls-6 block if anyone has any insight or suggestion to this please respond.

LS6 as in the V8 corvette engine?????

and you want to put honda heads on it?????

and what exactly is this going into????

drugs are bad mmmmmmmmk

I must have read that about 20 fucking times and I have NO idea what he is saying. After reading your post about the 'vette nothing else makes sense. If you are right then we have an official :Hondaswapsbiggestretard:

Yea i was wondering if i could use an LS1 crank i bought on ebay on my B16, how much would that increase displacement by? :ph34r:

I don't think that's what he meant. I think it's just a joke. I started a thread kinda like this, but it got locked like 10 mins later.

ROFL no no no no your all wrong i want to put a b16 block onto a 87 turbo regal motor from a buick

hahahaha

Vtec Z06. Holy shit. 600 hp and a 9000 rpm redline. LMAO

But wait now you're talking about an LS1? Make up your mind! Z28/SS/C5 coupe or Z06 engine... :huh:

I have been considering doing this also for quite some time. I have allready fabricated mounts for the engine to fit in my crx and ran the drive shaft to a custom welded diff in the back now im just trying to get these 2 b16 heads to bolt up to my ls1 block so I will have the fuel economy of a qohc honda and the raw top end power of vtec along with my stump pulling low end american displacment.

well once you get that welded diff in we should prob swap in a phat 91 inch 1948 ford mustang rear end and some 1.28 gears and a pro 5.0 shifter kit

and then put in some cheap interior items and crappy engine parts like ford does QUALITY CRAP

Actually the rear end is custom done off of my old '32 deuce cause it hasn't been running in a long time ever since the direct port 200 shot blew my holley carbs straight off the intake manifold.

ahhh yes that ol' deuce we used to call her betty i think that ol' hag put down 955 to the iron driveshaft and had serious crankwalk problems

ok dude... your posts are really starting to piss me off lately.

if you want to put ls1 blocks together- go for it. but if you honestly think 1 person on here can offer you advice, your on crack.

keep this shit off the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back