LS into 94 dx hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wv94hatch

Alright. Here's the question: I want to swap an LS into my hatch. How do I do it, and/or how hard is it? My d15 went, so I'm putting in the LS, that way if i want to LS/Vtech later, i can. Thanks.

thanks estorvito

also welcome sorry about the shortness just sick of noobs

search and you will find

so it's completly bolt-in. good. so what about the shift linkage? use mine or the ls? or do i have to buy a hasport one? oh, thanks for the welcome :p !

where is the best place to get my LS? I live on the east coast. I called HMO a while back about a d15 ( junk by the way) and they were pretty cool about helping me.
they want 2200 plus shipping = one week wait = impatients. but the nagano place has it for 1550, but it doesn't specify what comes with it. any one know where the best place to get one is?

Bought my swap! 2500 shipped from HMO. a little more than I wanted to spend, but... it's worth it. anyways... it'll be here in 2 weeks or less. I have an intake on my d15, will it fit on the ls when i get it installed? :newbie:

depends on what size intake you have :lol:
try it when it gets there.
My D Series intake fit on my B, butttt.. there are different size intake pipes, and rubber adapters. :huh:

shit. my motor isn't here yet. It better be because of the holiday, because I'm getting bored looking at a stripped engine bay. :zzz: its so hard... seeing my baby sit... empty... broken... it.. it tears me up inside... a honda withdrawl is not a good thing... On another note. How about this? turbo or vtech? or should i start another thread for that? later! :newbie:

You should decide which one you want :) and it's vtec, not vtech.

guys... i got my motor in no problem, changed the fluids double checked everything, just like i should, right? So i'm driving it around, taking it easy, nothing is going wrong with it. perfect. Then, dammit, the tranny went out two days later....just locked up. i thought clutch because it shook a little before it went. WTF?!?!?!?! I didn't even put 200 miles on it yet. So that's my story and if anyone can help me out, i would appreciate it. the place i got my swap from has 100% start up warranty only... nothing about any other problems i might run across.

shit.

another question... i used the wiring harness off of my d15 and the only modification i made was to the o2 wire bc of the positioning... anyway, what i'm getting to is that i have two plugs at the throttle body that are the same, but only one sensor on the throttle body of the LS. At first it would idle really rough until i took the sensor off of the d15 that is on the top of the TB and basically used it as a plug. It idles "ok" now, but where does the second plug go?

MAP, and TPS, both are the same plug right? Probably the original MAP was on teh firewall and got left behind.

Back