LS into EF!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

INJEN78

HS LEGEND
ok i have an 0bd-0 LS(b18a1) sitting in my yard and i have a 91 civic si hatch in my driveway waitingfor a new head or a new heart..so my question is what so i need to put the ls into the ef?...i have access to a bseries cable tranny so what else will i need?

also what is the stock motor in the si???i got a carfax saying it was a 1.5 but the car has a d16a6....and it needs a new head

this has been covered numerous times.. try and do a simple search and you'd be amazed at the results it brings up
the SI stock motor is the d16a6..

motor mounts (i used innovative billet)
axles (i got custom Raxles)
probably want a new clutch and lightened flywheel (very good investments and easy when engine is out of car)
shift linkage also will be needed

if your car has a 1.6 then it should be an si, does it have a sunroof?

yes it is an si(has sunrrof) and i got a carfax saying it was 1.5...i was hella confused..and i even called a junkyard and the dude argued with me for 10 minutes about the motor..i knew it was supposed to be 1.6 but whatver

How about looking at the motor and knowing for sure?
You need to search before you post threads like this.

How about looking at the motor and knowing for sure?
You need to search before you post threads like this.
i know for sure what the motor is..im not retarded about engine codes...i just needed to know what car this came out of

Back