Ls Motor Into A 1990 Crx Hf

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey guys im a little new to this site and to hondas so bear with me :p. Well i just picked up a 1990 crx hf and it is well... really slow. I just went to the local salvage yard and found a 1991 integra ls. The guy said you can have it if you can get it out...... so i was like haha its mine!!!! I got it out ... what will i need to do to fit it in my car... will i need a new ecu? I am already searching for a 1989-1991 crx si tranny i heard those are the best. Will the si tranny bolt right up to the ls motor? Also is anybody awhere of a website that sells rebuild kits for the ls motor just to make sure... other than that any other info from anybody who has done this swap would be reall really helpful thanks a bunch guys.

OK first of all, u will need alot more than just the motor. the si tranny will not bolt up to it. d series wont work on a b series motor. U will need everything ( motor, tranny, axles, jackshaft, ecu) from the integra and im not sure that on the hf, u will need new spindles or not. if u do, just get them from the same car, integra. its best to do this swap if u have a donor car for all the parts. U will need a motor mount kit and i recomend Hasport That sight will give u alot of info on the swap and what to do. And i beleive that there is something on this website that gives u alot of info on that swap too.

Back