Ls Nitrous Build Up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

syn13

Well i have a 95 civic cx and going to drop a LS in it.. i was going turbo but after reading and understanding more about it, it's not for me,, think im a Nitrous guy from the start.. had NOS in all my cars so far.. had it in my 94 Integra LS and in mY 98 GSR... had to get rid of those cars cause of insurance being to high (have a heavy right foot) but anyways.. the question.. before i drop the b18 in i wanted to change the pistons and rods to spray bout a 100 shot, i hear mix points about nitrous likes high compression.. is that true.. is it o.k to up my comp. ratio on the LS. thinking 10:1, A GSR is not in the price range so please no (get a GSR and call it a day) flames.. how can i build my motor for this shot?

compression is not an issue with nitrous. Fuel is. if you have the cash, the AEM EMS offers a complete n20 control module.

thanks for the reply, im looking into the fuel issue also,, and i figure a bigger fuel pump and fuel manager would be the solution for that... i just wanted to know forge pistons, would my LS hatch run funny when im not spraying if i up the compression on an LS motor but i guess that's what the fuel manager is for.. aight then , guess ill just do some more research since im a newbie i guess.. and can get any help.. :worthy:

Back