LS or D16a6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

do an all motor lsvtec if your doing it...they are pretty sick...
my boy had a lightly modded lsvtec eg and he could pull evo's in 1/4 mile

i have a b20 vtec in my civic best run 12.8 1/4 but i have all jdm shit and a type r trans pluss i was on slicks im turboing my little del slow now thats a d16 so far i have $50 for turbo 40 for inercooler 50 on injectors 125 on mani 50 on bov 30 for charge tubing 21 on ecu chip 100 on fuel pump and 35 for fuel press regulator so thats what $501 for a junk yard turbo setup just finagleing it together and i think itll give the civic a run for its money when im done its soo much smarter, cheaper and faster to go turbo then n/a evrybody knows that ;) but i mean wutever floats your boat there buddy...

o and i think its gunna take alot of building and tunning an N/A motor to beat a gto... but that dosnt change that he fact that there juck ass gm tasteless ugly peices' of shit and the ppl that drive those 300 horse (cough cough bullshit cough cough) luminas on crack should be drug in the street and shot :eek: good luck

Back