LS or GSR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Stryker19

So i have a '95 4-door Se integra. I've been reading some stuff and at first i was just going to buy a GSR engine build it up and slap a turbo on it. Now i just want to know would it be better to just redo the current engine. I plan on doing quite a bit to the engine. It'd be nice to save some money but i have enough to get a gsr engine. Thanks

yeah i would have to agree with calesta the ls would be the best to turbo plus you allready have ........save the 3 G's from gettin a gsr and buy yourself a turbo

Agreed. LS will do what you need and save you the trouble with Vtec. Work on the suspension with all the money you save and you will need new axles. They can only take so much power.

Originally posted by bectondavis@Sep 21 2003, 09:11 PM
I forgot, you will need an LSD. Quaife for that amount of power. Stock (GSR-TypeR) Won't work.

Incorrect. You can run the stock LSD with no problems- just don't launch it hard on boost all the time. He doesn't have an LSD in it now though, so aftermarket with a lifetime warranty is still the way to go.

Back