LS Parts For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

I just got a LS Motor in and we are just using the block so I have many parts left over. Wondering if anyone needs anything off this motor because the rest of the parts are just collecting dust around here.. So if ya need something off of an LS Motor post up what ya need I will snag a picture of it and see if ya want it.

I ship to anywhere and take Pay-Pal.

Thanks.

Oh and pretty much anything you want will be DIRT cheap since I need to get rid of alot of this stuff.. So basically almost pay shipping and you can have it.

I need the TB, and coolent temp sensor. for sure. and maby the valve cover. PM me with shipped price to 13617. Thanks

The Valve Cover was Red but we stripped it.. If you want it Powder coated we can do that for you pretty cheap..

The Motor is a 93 and I have everything off the Motor except for the Block and Rods.

Dizzy $50.00
Throttle Body $35.00

The Flywheel on this setup did not get sent to me.. But let me check upstairs to see if I have a good flyhweel..

But Shipping on the Throttle Body and Dizzy would be 15.00

ah, wth why do I have to be at work when shit like this comes up. Missed it twice kinda cause I don't think I came back on after you said you were still there. Oh well bump for you.

After checking I do have a couple sets of LS Rods and Rod Bolts. I would like 75.00 for the LS Rods plus 12.00 in shipping.. But I do actually have a couple sets along with a Set of GSR Rods too if anyone needs them. But I do not have the LS Pistons.

And for the person that wanted the Flywheel.. I have one but it will need to be turned but I would let it go pretty cheap.

Back