LS rear disc swap questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RoughKnight

Christmas Car
I'm getting a wicked good deal on a set of LS integra rear discs (full swap). I was wondering if these are the correct ones for an eg rear disc swap?
I heard of people gunning for the crx si rear discs, but never heard of them going for the ls rear discs. Is this the correct one I should be going for?

the 3rd gen integra brakes are the correct ones for an EG

if you can get the entire trailing arm and LCA with the brake hubs it will make life a little easier
also you NEED the E-Brake cables... the ones from your drum brakes WILL NOT WORK
either soft lines will work

Thank you E!
My friend said I could make an e-brake out of a coat hanger...
let me post the fb post:

also as a side note you can make ur own e-brake cables (BY MAKE UR OWN I MEAN USE WIRE HANGERS WITH A TIGGED ARM CLIP ON THE END IVE SEEN IT DONE)... See More

Y/N?

im not saying it CANT be done... as im sure anything is possible

but

:no:

Hi am new to this forum, and I need your help guys outhere, am doing a swap from a d16 to b18b but the a/c compresor bracket dosen't fit correct, what type of bracket can I use for my stock compresor to fit the b18 non vtech auto, please let me know, you can reply here, or you can email me at hhojas@hotmail.com, thanks guys ,Harold

Thank you E!
My friend said I could make an e-brake out of a coat hanger...
let me post the fb post:

also as a side note you can make ur own e-brake cables (BY MAKE UR OWN I MEAN USE WIRE HANGERS WITH A TIGGED ARM CLIP ON THE END IVE SEEN IT DONE)... See More

Y/N?

Yeah I wouldnt do that, pick up a set at the yard or something, get the 40/40 proportioning valve too.

:withstupid: if you don't get it, your brakes won't work as effectively. Your brakes will be sending too much stopping power to the rear and you'll risk locking them up before the fronts have had a chance to do their job effectively.

kk will do, now need a guy who can do a re&re for a tranny for cheap :(

Back