ls/rs=NON VTEC!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's pretty darn lame...

'YO CUZ, I GOTS ME AN H22 IN MY WHIP!!11!!1'

'WWOOOAAAHHH.. wait.. that's a stocl LS!'

'uh oh... ::tries to drive away but is too slow::'

Brand New RED valve cover fit only LS/RS non vtec only. but VTEC logo is printed on the cover. please look at my other auction for more item thank you

That is so funny! For the wanna be vtec man! It wouldnt be so bad if it didnt say VTEC or it was for a VTEC motor. :lmao:

i would love it if it said "non-VTEC"

but that right there is fuckin gay

i guess you have to use it with this:

s3fb3174ed4682.jpg

see now THAT would be pretty cool

i mean shit if i was rocking an impressive LS or B20 setup with no VTEC i would get that valve cover just to talk shit

but no... the ricers of the world werent happy just putting VTEC stickers on their non-VTEC cars ... now they need to put VTEC VCs on their non-VTEC engines :(

:beat:

That Valve cover is gonna confuse a lot of folks.

Quick thread jack: One of my non-mechanical type buddies asked me last year if he would get more power by adding a VTEC valve cover. I must have stared at him for a good three seconds before I could even respond. *memories*

yeah, the more i look at it the more i want one that says non-vtec on it.

i think im gonna get some stickers printed for my quarter panels this summer, like the DOCH Vtec ones, but DOHC non-Vtec

and i love what can be done with photoshop and 10 min of free time. im quite proud of that little chop.

i'd rock a dohc non-vtec on my b16....shiiiiiiiiiit

Back