LS swap in civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the mounts should all be in the same location between the years of 1996-2000 for civics and 1996-2001 Integra. The 92-95 civics and 94-95 tegs share mount locations.

Dang I have a 95 engine and working on getting 00 civic si shell, o well if it all works out I will hafta get new mounts. But yes, LSVTEC that bizzle for shizzle :)

no the mounts are not exact. you will need 2 of the 99-00 si mounts, off the top of my head i forget which ones. the 92-95 civics and 94-01 tegs share mounts. the 6th gens are a bit different.

Originally posted by handlebarsfsr@May 22 2004, 11:23 PM
no the mounts are not exact. you will need 2 of the 99-00 si mounts, off the top of my head i forget which ones. the 92-95 civics and 94-01 tegs share mounts. the 6th gens are a bit different.

shutup you're wrong. thats for swapping an LS motor in a dseries civic.
his is already bseries

sounds bad ass i got an ls block for sale if interested block only it needs to be rebuitl with internals im sure u will have no problem with that ill sell cheap name a price! if interested

im located in va ive been saying 350 obo for it so tell me if u r still interested and what u are willing to pay for it. its a b18a if u are still interested pm me

Back