LS swap into 96 Civic LX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BBV S2K

ok So my single cam died and I found a 93 LS in good running conditions... yes I know OBD1 and my car is OBD2... I have everything to convert it from OBD1 to OBD2... my mayor concerns are the mounts...

I have so far...

1- 99-00 SI rear T bracket
2- 99-00 driver side bracket (Folk and bracket)

people tell me I can use the rest of my single cam brackets and mounts... but I dont know... I wanna be sure of everything

Honda Automotive Parts

^^ thats a 99 SI brackets diagram... what exactly I need from there?

FORGOT TO SAY... Im using LS engine with b16 tranny...

Thanks in advance... im new to this kinda swaps.. my S2K is good with his stock engine lol

doing similar swap with jdm 93gsr into 97 civic, your right with the mounts but know anything about wiring & what ecu to use..got engine in bay now need to find some axles..

Use the single cam engine harness and make it fit the motor. (may need to splice some of the LS engine harness plugs onto the OBD2 engine harness).

94-01 Integra axles, and shift linkage.

And I believe all you need is that 99/00 Si rear trans mount. Single cam motor mounts fit everywhere else.

To finish off the mounts, the front transmission bracket can be sourced from any 94-01 Integra, 99-00 Civic Si, or 94-97 Del Sol DOHC VTEC.

Back