1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ls swap into eg hatch

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by Broncos494, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Broncos494

Broncos494 New Member

do i need to change the fuel pump when swapping in the ls?

2. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin VIP

no, stock is fine.

3. intenseneal

intenseneal New Member

No your stock pump is fine. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I did the same swap on my EK. Here is a great link for wiring .:FFS TechNet:.

4. CAFROG

CAFROG Honda Minion VIP

No wiring needed! Unless its OBD2A and he can still use a OBD2A USDM Engine Harness and it will plug into his OBD1 Shock Tower Harnesses. This swap is about as stright forward as it gets in Honda Chassis's.

5. intenseneal

intenseneal New Member

Depends on what obd his motor will be. I used a obd2a motor in a obd2a EK used a Lx engine harness and there was still a few things to wire. Switch EVAP purge plug, changing crank sensor plug and changing some of the ecu pins. Having a EG with the 2 part harness sure make thing a bit simpler.

6. CAFROG

CAFROG Honda Minion VIP

Yes....your are talking about an EK and I forgot that EK's are on this section of the forum too. I was thinking it was only a 92-95. But.....a USDM harness...I really thought the plugs were all the same.....but I could be wrong. Sadly, the OP did not give enough information. and we don't even know if he's checking back in.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted