1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LS swap into EG.......Wont start!!!!!

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by 93NOTCH, Aug 19, 2008.

1. 93NOTCH

93NOTCH New Member

Hey guys any help would be awesome. Anyways I swaped a 2000 B18B motor into my 92 DX that originally had and ITR motor in it, and it wont start. Its getting fuel to the filter, air and spark, and has a P75 ECU. All grounds and connections have been checked. My concern is with the engine harness. At the driver side shock tower there is a plug that has nowhere to go it has yellow/ black wires in it off the engine harness, with approx 8 wires. Anyways I was able to turn it over for a few seconds with starter fluid but it quickly died. Im pretty clueless at this point any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. 1hawaiian

1hawaiian New Member

Im not sure on the wires coloring but check to make sure your injectors are firing. If it fires off for a few with starter fluid it sounds like a fuel issue

3. 93NOTCH

93NOTCH New Member

Also wanted to mention the motor has 45K on it and came from a running vehicle. I was thinking fuel was the issue as well, do think it is ecu related?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted