Ls swap to eg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swoop105a

Lover of The Hondas
I have a b18b the mount lit for my eg hatc trans i know i need teg axles i have a gsr ecu..... far as wairing ang eveything what am i going to need to wire this this up with out just rewireing it all my selff ?

first off learn how to spell!! then be a little more discriptive on what you have and what you are looking to do
after that i'll help you

Sorry work 17 hour days some times I just drift off and don't pay attention to my grammar. I Have a 92 civic cx hatch back with the 70 hp d15 motor still in it .... I just bought a 96 b18b ls out of a(n) 96 integra.... with 5 speed tranny...with GSR ECU.... With hasport mount kit to drop it in to the civic ....I am looking to drop in the engine ... what I am looking to find out is if say the o2 senor or intake manifold sensor plugs are the same .the gray plugs for the wires up by the fuse box and strut tower areas etc. ...... and what I am going to need as far as the wiring harness on the civic to the b18b ?

If you have the wiring harness for the LS motor, use that one, It will plug in to the shock towers.

The ECU will not work unless it is OBD1

If it is OBD1, you will have the following CEl's,

You will throw a code for Knock Sensor (23), VTEC solenoid (21), VTEC pressure switch (22)

If it is OBD2a, you will need to buy a OBD1-OBD2a ECU Jumper harness to use the ECU.

What is the reason for using the GSR ECU?

Back