LS Swap troubles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah working for money always gets in the way of my fun time. I work 42-50hrs a week.

Check alternator wiring and charge the battery (slow trickle on a charger). If you can only jump it and it starts, make sure you run it for 20+ minutes and drive it around if you can. Either way, when it's all said and done, it'll let you know if your alternator is charging.

We'll took starter and had it tested and of course it worked perfectly I'm running through every wire now

I found this relay under dash it's the far left one, no idea what it is but man is it ghetto!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    714.7 KB · Views: 280
I'm not too good with relays and such. Try to find a part number on it and type in the google search engine. It should lead you in a direction.

Did you charge the battery?

Yes, sorry battery is great and strong, nothing is draining it. Might have a local shop figure it out soon as I re-wired both engine harness and under dash harness today. Running out of options here!!

My bro and I just put a b18b into his ls and running the usdm ecu we had to do a ckf bypass to get fire same symptoms turn over but no fire.

Finally this is the weekend I throw everything in and so far everything has gone extremely smooth untill I hit the wiring.... Everything is on the opposite side of where it should be. I was told Jdm 96 ls motor would be a plug and play with the exception of the injectors but I'm running into alot of issues. Whats going on??!

Oh yeah here are some sick pics, put in XTD stage 2 clutch
some pics with my new wheels Enkei Rpf-1's

hey what motor mounts did you use can you send me the link?

My bro and I just put a b18b into his ls and running the usdm ecu we had to do a ckf bypass to get fire same symptoms turn over but no fire.
Hmm... Had to use a jdm ecu and bypass it?

Motor mounts were sent with the motor, all integra mounts!

Back