ls swap wiring in 88si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

daflipcyde

im using my engine harness off my ls motor bcuz i bought the car w/o a motor and eng. harness. but my problem is the b18a is running a little rough an when hit the throttle the car stops revving around 3 1/2rpms and im wondering if i wired the injectors wrong. is the #1 inj by the cam gears? then 2,3, then 4.
inj 1=brn
inj 2= red
inj 3= lt blue
inj 4= yellow
and does it matter on the resistor box with the 4 red/blk wires. i know i run the red/blk wires to the injectors but do the wires have to go to a certain injector or can it be put in any order. thanx any input is appreciated.

Originally posted by daflipcyde@Apr 26 2004, 12:50 AM
im using my engine harness off my ls motor bcuz i bought the car w/o a motor and eng. harness. but my problem is the b18a is running a little rough an when hit the throttle the car stops revving around 3 1/2rpms and im wondering if i wired the injectors wrong. is the #1 inj by the cam gears? then 2,3, then 4.
inj 1=brn
inj 2= red
inj 3= lt blue
inj 4= yellow
and does it matter on the resistor box with the 4 red/blk wires. i know i run the red/blk wires to the injectors but do the wires have to go to a certain injector or can it be put in any order. thanx any input is appreciated.

yes, number 1 is by cam gears etc.......

Back