ls swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xaero

i am thinking of getting a 92- 95 hatch dx or cx will i need to add any wire for the ls engine to work right, should i get the ls wire harness? what other parts will i need except for the engine, transmission, ls ecu, and ls engine mounts?

You will need some b-series axles and b-series shift linkage. I am not sure about the harness, but I don't believe you will need a diff one.

life will be easier if you get a USDM LS harness for it

otherwise you will have to convert to a 4 wire O2 and lengthen a few wires

Ok this is what im planning on doing, so i will need the shift linkage from a B series and what about for the clutch. I recall having to convert from hydro to cable clutch, is this correct if so what's needed for this. So i would need the axles from the integra or the b series or the same car i got the LS from, the shift linkage and the harness. Now one more thing some hatch's don't have a tach, if i get a guage cluster that has a tach how will i wire it with the LS harness. Thank you

PS- Can someon refer me to a good site to get the items above (eg: shift linkage, harness, LS motor w/tranny....

Originally posted by yomny@May 25 2004, 03:14 PM
Ok this is what im planning on doing, so i will need the shift linkage from a B series and what about for the clutch. I recall having to convert from hydro to cable clutch, is this correct if so what's needed for this. So i would need the axles from the integra or the b series or the same car i got the LS from, the shift linkage and the harness. Now one more thing some hatch's don't have a tach, if i get a guage cluster that has a tach how will i wire it with the LS harness. Thank you

PS- Can someon refer me to a good site to get the items above (eg: shift linkage, harness, LS motor w/tranny....

Start your own thread.

somepoeple complain because we start threads without searching and then some bitch because we ask in a thread similar to our questions. Thanks for the reply though, and sorry for the hijacking of the thread

Back