LS throttle wanted

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
ok so all i really need is the round thing that hooks to the end if the pedal cable. But if you want i guess i'll take the whole throttle body.^_^ heres the problem.....................

I have a b16 intake mani and am only getting 3/4 WOT. I was told to get the ls cable so i did. turns out i already had it. so now i need the circular thing with the spring. Because its bigger in diameter that might help pull the cable enought to get me WOT. lmk what you guys have. I have paypal and have plenty of vouches. Or if i dont need this item tell me what you think i'm doing wrong. By the way the car already came like this. b16 head in 88 crx

pheonixb16aguy said:
you should just be able to adjust the throttle cable
tried it already and all that does is make the throttle stay partially open. when i step on the gas. you have to pull the excess slack to get the wot position. the cable pully is the only thing i havent tried. check out my thread on the crx section for more talk about how to fix this problem.

Last edited:
Bump for Abel. I can vouch for this guy.
He needs it to unleash his vtach powa.....

-Andrew
:rolleyes:

Andrew said:
Bump for Abel. I can vouch for this guy.
He needs it to unleash his vtach powa.....

-Andrew
:rolleyes:

ha thanks man. you know where im gonna get it though dont you:cool:.

throttle pully no longer needed please delete.....unless your giving one away and shipping is cheap:lol:

P & P had one?
BTW, my rex is running! that dizzy was it. but I have an oil leak out of the HG, so I ordered a Y8 from Majestic Honda, and it'll be here this Wensday, hence I hope to be driving it by next weekend!!

gimme a call when your gonna do that bumper support and stuff. if you want you(we) can drive it over to my house and use the impact gun.... it would just make life easier.
-Andrew

Back