Ls Tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

iamane12d

ive been reading around and i heard that the stock tranny were really long and something about granny shifting... so i was wondering... what can u do about it... or what other tranny's that will work good

Originally posted by iamane12d@Apr 23 2003, 03:10 AM
ive been reading around and i heard that the stock tranny were really long and something about granny shifting... so i was wondering... what can u do about it... or what other tranny's that will work good

What in the hell is your point?This needs substance to be understood.

dude i've got an Ls swap in my 95 civic great power in 1/8 but not 1/4 track ET's
you need a GSR minimum, and if 8's on 1/8 mile than i here go with GSR
tranny w/ second gear LS and third gear 99-00 si.

Originally posted by iamane12d@Apr 23 2003, 04:22 AM
5th gen civic or a 94-95 delsol

Car is irrelevant,what motor are you thinking about putting in it?

This is cheap and I think everyone will agree that you need to buy a b16a1 CABLE tranny. This will significantly reduce gear ratios and improve your quarter mile. For an all motor appl. this is your best bet. I have an ls motor in my teg and am planning on doing the same thing. If you want to go turbo then keep the old tranny.

to bad they are cabe and u have to convert to cable if u have a 92+ car...i had a b16 tranny with my b20-v CRX last yr but i had a 92 GSR 4th gear and ls 5th becaseu i cant hang at 80mpr and close to 6krpm with the stock b16 gearing..

My bad, I didn't even realize what he said. Yeah, since its hydrolic put any gsr tranny or buy the B16aII Hydro tranny.

Back