LS Turbo Suggestions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey, if you got the money to take these precautions, go for it, but if you're going to that extent, why not try for a higher HP goal?

lol not really. I dont wanna take a risk when the stock sleeves can handle an average of 250-300hp and im gonna be pushing about 300 which is taking a risk.

Ive seen plenty of ls engines making 400whp+ and b18c1 making well over 500+ on stock sleeves.

Check out evans tunings website and see for yourself.;)

How much power and torque should I expect out of this setup????
B18a1 block stock sleeves
OBD-1 head with dual springs and ti retainers 8500RPMS
JE pistons with Eagle rods and JE pro ring set 9:1 CR 81mm
ACL Bearings
44mm tial wastegate
t3/t43 turbo manifold
Golden Eagle Cam Gears
370 RC injectors
57trim turbo
7psi
Im still depending on if its worth getting the 62404 crower stage 3 cams 8200+RPMS or stage 2 or just leave them stock??
What kind of cam timing is best for turbo????

alright im gonna say screw these cams and get the turbo profile cams. is 370 to little or to much for injectors on 7-10 psi????

well thats why im asking cause I dont know how much power i will get with that setup with 7-10 psi.

wow you want a horsepower goal. fine 200-300hp there you go. but i think ill just get some 440cc injectors cause I hear you can tune the injectors down if im only making 250hp or so.

wow you want a horsepower goal. fine 200-300hp there you go. but i think ill just get some 440cc injectors cause I hear you can tune the injectors down if im only making 250hp or so.
[flame] After reading the majority of this thread, I'm about ready to throw up. Here blanco is trying to help you out, and you sit here and make smartass short comments.

You want to know why he wants a HP goal? Because there is NO SET NUMBER FOR POWER GAINED. Example, 4 psi does not always mean 40 hp.

Thats why he asked for a HP goal. Don't go snapping at people when they are trying to help you out, regaurdless if you have had a bad day or not.

Do your own god damn research, and stop being a dick to people on the forums. [/flame]

Fully built LS turbo and your goal is 250 hp? This thread sucks.

Back