ls vs dohc zc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you know, i think pissing od blanco should be part of the hondaswap initiation:p

anyway. build your b18, hell blow it up for all i care, but if you do blow it up. i wanna see pictures of before during and after the fire.;)

but if you want to take better advantage of the engine i would get either a gsr or b16 tranny, makes for a fun drive.

i will post pics of the end result. i think the swap will go well

did you say you were going to take a new route with a LS motor and a EG hatch? hmmm. . . I know at least 1.3million hatch's with LS motors in them right now, All motor, Boosted, or spraying. Sorry bro, but anything you can think of as far as a LS motor and a EG goes has been done. . . I really don't know why you are jumping on Blanco? He seems to be the only person in this thread that know anything about what you need! I would be listening to him if i were a noob like yourself. . . No offense. You gotta start somewhere right? I was a noob before, I take pride in learning what i know now. So like i said, listen to Blanco!

my boy has a ls in his eg but i will take a hole nem twist with my ls eg combo. and i have a d in my ride right now but its time to move on to some thing else.

^ i think he means a different twist than what his friend has. not everybody else.

Back