LS/Vtec Boost Setup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboRex90

Golden EG
So im looking into picking up an B18B1 block, and my buddy has a vtec head for me.. he didnt say if it was a B16 or B18 head but im guessing a B16.. anyways..
As far as parts go, im new to B-series.. ive been runnin a single cam D16Z6 on 19psi.. and lookin for some of the same brands for a B-series as i used in my D-series, its hard to find anything.. What brands would you recommend for pistons in the 9:1 or 10:1 CR range, cams, valvetrain etc.. just throw me some brands. Thanks guys!

Cp pistons or je pistons
Cams you could do skunk2 stage 2 turbo cams, they seem to be popular LUIS has done alot of research on them. Valve train shold be fine. You might want to sleeve your block, and get some arp head bolts. If your worried about CR you can always get a cometic low compression head gasket.

arias pistons, crower stg cams <---- AMAZING!! eagle rods, sleeve and girdle the block if your putting the time into it or use a deck plate, but or your using a b18 block there shouldn't be a need, manley or ferrera for the valve train

Back