1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ls/vtec build

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by ls/vtechatch91, Apr 26, 2008.

1. ls/vtechatch91

ls/vtechatch91 New Member

okay.. so my motor is running now... again.. the first time i rebuildt the bottom end about a yr ago.. all new oem bearings and gaskets... with arp rods bolts and main bolts... type r oil pump and type r water pump...took the head of and the head has supertech high comp. valves.. with type r valve springs, reatainers and jdm gsr cams.... so here are some of my pics so far.. the bottom end has less that 3k on it.. i gotta find the pics of my bottom end build and i have more pics of my valves and stuff..... but here ya go... flame if u want... oh ya i know i have a oil leak... my dip stick tupe thing is leaking at the bottom...

Attached Files:

2. ls/vtechatch91

heres some more of my car and motor i took today.. im running a obd2 gsr distributor.. had to make my own little jumper harness... still not done with it tho...

Attached Files:

3. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Any plans for bodywork? That car looks beat...

4. salvadorrivas13

salvadorrivas13 New Member

Im gonna do Ls/Vtec soon too man.

5. ls/vtechatch91

ya i got plans for the body... im gonna finish my motor first... then interior then body work.. same color paint with a lip kit jdm fenders and a carbon fiber hood... and thats about it for the body.... i only paid 450 for the car with a thrown rod... sold the tranny for 300 and traded a b16 head for a b16 tranny... ill post up more pics....

6. NightCat

NightCat New Member

Nice lookin Pistons!! dont think I've ever seen any that clean before lol. except fresh out of the box.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted