LS Vtec build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DriveJDM

Alright so I read some threads on some sites but most were old so I wanna get some updated info on this build.

I got a 98 GSR with a LS (dont ask me why but thats how i bought it), regardless this kinda got dropped in my lap. A buddy of mine owes me some money and we decided to settle the debt by him givin me his GSR head he had for the build he was gonna do on his 98 LS (but then his girlfriend left him and took the car, sucker haha). Since I got it now I figure why not go for it. From what Ive been able to piece together it wont be cheap but Im willing to put the time and money into my 'Teg, its my baby. So basically Im just looking for any input mostly on what kind of parts and machining I will need for this build along with your opinions on this build.

By the way please dont leave me any nasty rude posts Im just looking for some good information I dont wanna go with a build that wont be worth it and I really just wanna know what I will need to make it legit and not blow up on me.

Back