1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ls/vtec build....

Discussion in 'Auto Multi-Media' started by ls/vtechatch91, Apr 3, 2007.

1. ls/vtechatch91

ls/vtechatch91 New Member

okay... i have tons more pics just dont have that much time to post more... so i will get those up soon.... i took these pics about a month ago... and now the its pretty much complete.... just gotta put the clutch and flywheel on... then drop in in the car and go from there..... anyways i have 91 HB... the block is a b18a1... with arp main studs... all new oem bearings and gaskets... for pistons i bought brand new jdm b16a pistons.... and i had the rods crosshatched with arp rod bolts. and now for the head is a jdm b16a head with gsr cams,springs and retainers.... im gonna get a full skunk2 valvetrain next summer.... has new vavle seals. and everything was cleaned and shaved.... and i bought the golden eagle conversion kit... for a tranny.... its just a ls tranny wich sucks... and i have a act 6 puck clutch with a 7.5lb findanza flywheel... anyways i have tons more pics and i will keep you guys posted... so tell me what you think....

Attached Files:

2. Matts96HB

Matts96HB . Moderator VIP

nice build, should be pretty quick! look into a different tranny next summer or something, maybe a GSR w/LSD. that would be nice.

3. noobvang

noobvang Senior Member

Setup sounds pretty nice. Just pick up a better tranny and it would be pretty quick.

4. klyph

klyph Dismember VIP

Tranny's are fun, just don't tell him you know his secret ;)

5. ls/vtechatch91

okay heres some more pics.... i finished cleainin everything just didnt take pics..... anyways let me know what u guys think... ill post more

Attached Files:

6. ls/vtechatch91

and i forgot to take pics of the pistons being in the block..... i got to excited and i thought i did but i didnt.... so ya.... thanks for all the comments... and ill be sure to get a tranny soon.....

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted