Ls/Vtec crank but no start

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90crxSi/Zc

Ok so i have a 91 Ef hatch with a Ls/Vtec swap. It has an obd2 wire harness and an obd2 to obd1 jumper with a chipped p28 ecu. It will crank all day long but it wont fire, its getting good spark and plenty of fuel but it just wont start.
Any advice on what to check will help me alot so please let me know if you have an idea of whate wrong.
If you have any questoins please feel free to ask.

has it been doing it for awhile? do you know how long its been since the fuel pumps been replaced? I recommend everyone change fuel pumps every 4 years or so. also check your dizzy cap and rotary button

has it been doing it for awhile? do you know how long its been since the fuel pumps been replaced? I recommend everyone change fuel pumps every 4 years or so. also check your dizzy cap and rotary button

Its getting fuel and the dizzy is brand new

my buddy had the same problem he swapped ignition in his dc2 integra to his dc integra... and the pinouts where different.. not causing it to start.... we tried everything... it would crank all day long like urs but wouldnt start... until we finally took it to a shop and they told us what was wrong

my buddy had the same problem he swapped ignition in his dc2 integra to his dc integra... and the pinouts where different.. not causing it to start.... we tried everything... it would crank all day long like urs but wouldnt start... until we finally took it to a shop and they told us what was wrong

Ill check that out.

Does anyone know if its suppesed to have a resistor box?

Well i got it to fire now but it sputters and then dies or it will sputter while cranking it.
Anyone have any idea why it would do this

Got it running now thanks to TRI TECH MOTORSPORTS here in Az

Back