LS VTEC for sale - B16 head b18 block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Anthrax-VX

this here is a B18 block and a b16 head that i purchased both from passwordJDM a while back. i never go thte chance to build it up because i didnt have enough time nor the money. both are ABSOLUTELY complete. I have never run them but condition looks good.

i am willing to let these go for a reasonable price just give me some of your offers. thx

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Jul 20 2004, 02:27 PM
a picture says a thousand words
[post=365785]Quoted post[/post]​

ill get some pics in the next copla days.. check back.. i will proly repost

and also.. throw me some offers ;)

Anthrax-VX right now your post is too vague to be taken seriously. I am sure that there are lots of people out there including myself that would love to buy your setup. The problem is you couldn't be less descriptive if you tried :D . You need to tell us: LOCATION, year from, est mileage, what "ABSOLUTELY complete" means.

You mentioned the b16 head is complete. Is it a b16a2 complete with vtec? Please post pics..I'm interested in purchasing the head..thanks!

Double fail. Is it me or has this been happening more lately?

Unless you have Doc Brown on speed dial, I don't see you buying a motor from a 5 year old thread. And all b16s are VTEC. I think that may make this a triple fail.

Back