LS VTEC for Sale- PIX - So CAL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Anthrax-VX

hey guys.. i have been sellin this for a while.. just lettin u i finally got a digital camera and am trying to sell my ls vtec block and head.. they are seperate. i am going to sell them both for 550 together.. b18A1 block and B16 head. obd0 i bought them both from password JDM.

Email me at anthraxvx@hotmail.com if u wanna buy it.
or just msg me on here or reply...

pix at

http://www.awmproductions.com/files/engine/

THESE PIX ARE BIG>> RECOMEND U SEe THEM IN BROADBAND :) .. bout 2 megs a piece.. nice camera that is y :).

when they are fully loaded they will shrink so u can see the hole pic. u can still expand as well :)

Are you willing to separate? If so, how much for just the shortblock? Also, pics don't work (at least for me). Mileage? Location? Thanks

i fixed the links so they work now.. the E on ENGINE was capitalized and its not on the site hehe.. but they are up so check um out.. i am willing to seperate if u want to -

shortblock complete - 180 bux sounds good ;)

milleage password jdm "CLAIMS" under 45k .. not sure though.. but they are really meant for rebuild ne wayz.

I will be heading down to So Cal this weekend and I am interested. I have a couple of questions though. Is the head mated to the block? Is the block and the head tapped for the LS/VTEC conversion? Have you put in any new gaskets or seals since you got it? Have you put any new parts on the block or head since you have had them i.e head studs, ect.?

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Jul 26 2004, 03:34 PM
I will be heading down to So Cal this weekend and I am interested. I have a couple of questions though. Is the head mated to the block? Is the block and the head tapped for the LS/VTEC conversion? Have you put in any new gaskets or seals since you got it? Have you put any new parts on the block or head since you have had them i.e head studs, ect.?
[post=368255]Quoted post[/post]​

I have done absolutely nothing to either of them.. they are both BONE stock.. good in a sense of virgin stuff to work with but i see that u would probably want some head studs instead of bolts. unfortunately i have not invested nething into this but some money and hopes n dreams lol.. but yea.. completely STOCK for both peices... no dizzy on head ;)

i also have a b16 block COMPLETE as well.. it came with the head ;) i bought the entire engine originally so if ne one wants a b16 block goin for 100 bux OBO pickup preferred

Where are you at in sc cal, im very intrested in the block. Im in Glendora.

hey man im really interested in the ls block and vtec head u got ill offer 500 ifu still got em i should be getin paid at the end of the month so if 500 sounds good let me know

hey man im interested int he block and head u got for sale...ill offer u 500 bucks i should be getiin paid at the end of the month so let me know if 500 sounds good to u...if so let me know or email me at pimpdaddy_javi@hotmail.com

Back