LS/VTEC hybrid or h22 on a civic ex ??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

soulchasser

Hi guys...I have a question, i'm new on this forum, and i need help on what should i put on mi 95 civic ex. I don't have the money, but i will work to the one that you guys help me choose. I want to put a h22a, but some people say that if I put h22a i have to eliminate the A/C or the P/S, i don't know. Or putting a LS/VTEC on mi civic...please i need help, i would consider and appreciate A LOT..thank you guys and sorry for the interruptions....

In my opinion a very well built LS/Vtec will be much more cost effective as far as producing power than the H22. The H22 motor is very heavy for that chassis. I have too many horror stories with H22's and people crashing their civics with them because the car is too heavy. You will have a weight advantage over the H22 and with a few more bucks you could really make that LS/Vtec kick ass. Go with the hybrid, you wont have the torque off the bat of an H22 but it will be much more user friendly on your Chassis rather than a LS/VTEC. Put money into and you will be able to beat an H22

personally id say fuck both of them
get a GSR swap it will cost less than an LS/VTEC and you get OEM quality... the LS/VTEC is a great setup if built properly but its really not cost effective unless you already have an LS

and the H22 in a civic / integra chasis just sucks ass (IMO)

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 21 2003, 10:15 PM
personally id say fuck both of them
get a GSR swap it will cost less than an LS/VTEC and you get OEM quality... the LS/VTEC is a great setup if built properly but its really not cost effective unless you already have an LS

and the H22 in a civic / integra chasis just sucks ass (IMO)

:werd: :ditto:

Well from the two I would pick the b series, both make power and obviously the 2.2 will make more tq out of the box but I think the lsvtec will be enough. What are your plans with this motor???

Milan

Back