ls/vtec in 95 dx hatch questions....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So I have a running 95 hatch with the d15 in it. I purchased a wrecked eg coupe with a ls vtech swap in it. This is my first swap but I have just enough knowledge to get me threw this project.

The results from my last post confirmed that I needed 2 new dc integra axles for sure becuase the old ones were bad. Do the motor mounts work the same way for the ls?

I also noticed the ecu is a p75? if thats right. The block has a gsr hear on it and from what it looked to me before we pulled it off had its own custom wire for the vtec.

I am still also confused about the wire harness to use. Since they are both obd 1 engine and shell does the cars wire harness for the ecu plug right into the p75? The harness on the coupe is trash because it was cut then put back together and has some shorts here and there, But the engine half of theharness with all the connectors is still good.

If someone could please suggest anything I am overlooking just feel free to put in your 2 cents. Thanks!!
-Nick

Back