ls/vtec in a crx HELP ME!! SOS!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

juggalojmv

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: Ok so i bought this head from some kid i know and he had bought it from someone else and he said it is set up for ls/vtec it has bored out dowel holes to fit the b18 and a hose coming out of the exhaust side on the right with two tees on the other end with a one prong sensor then another sraight hose with male ends on it im clueless as to where they go i just know they are for oil so anyhelp would be appreciated alot pics will be posted soon and is there anyway i could fix the head to bolt back up to a b16 im sure that ill have to bore out the dowel holes on the block to fit but what about the oil hose?

Last edited:
well look in the for sale threads. i saw 2 b18a1 blocks for sale their. both great deals from reputable members. Yeah you can use the b16(pr3) pistons in ls block. it will raise compression and give a hell of a ride.LOL i know cuz i had th exact same thing in my previous motor. you can use your ls rods with them.I recommend getting new ARP rod bolt at least. That line you see is an oil line also. It goes to block.

yo

its the oil return line without that your gonna have dead motor and dont forget the oil catch can with the oil pressure gauge :cool:

Back