ls vtec or cams?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i cant find a kit with all the piping for the intercoolers and the little stuff

Fullrace is super pricey but super fast and amazing quality
Peakboost is pretty decent price will have you fall inlove with boost and pretty good quality from what I hear

get yourself some nice ARP head studs, forged pistons, forged rods, build your head (springs, valves, cams ect ect...), upgrade injectors, slap on a turbo kit, and tune tune tune!

you will LOVE boost! so much fun to drive a boosted LS!

if your serious about this build i have some goodies that you will need.

If you are turbocharging the car, headwork is always a plus.

Can't make power if you can't even get the air/fuel to the combustion chamber.

if your not on a strict budget do the ls vtec sleeved and girdled or use a deckplate erl performance makes good stuff that might help save you some money, buying turbo kits is alright but custom building the turbo kit is better i think it all depends on what you want, if your goal is 300whp you might as well go for 700whp you'll have to do all the forged internals any way aim high if you plan on doing evry thing right the first time. ferrera is really good so is manley for the the valve train, acl race bearings are good, arp head studs, eagle rods, arias pisons(flat top) for boost, all that is good stuff i used a borg warner s362 turbo it's awesome, and crower stg 2 cam shafts, the edlebrock victor x is a really good intake mani...i'm making 525whp on pump gas @13psi with pretty much that setup

go with at least 1200cc injectors you can always lean em out it's better then buying bigger and bigger injectors later....

go with at least 1200cc injectors you can always lean em out it's better then buying bigger and bigger injectors later....

If you dislike idle quality, 1200's are perfect. Get the right size for the power goal. Get larger ones when you decide to go bigger later. 1,200cc's are much too large for a goal of 300whp.

If you dislike idle quality, 1200's are perfect. Get the right size for the power goal. Get larger ones when you decide to go bigger later. 1,200cc's are much too large for a goal of 300whp.

:werd: Some DSM 450s will be fine and can be had all day for $100.

im gunna do this over a few years right now i wanna just do an aftermarket intake manifold new injectors fuel rail and cams. with valve train all done. would a street/strip stage 2 crower be a good start?

Back