ls/vtec or k24/k20

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

tegman615

i have a 96 integra project it has b18b1 runs good. i dont know what i want to do. either ls/vtec or i know some who sellin a 06 crv k24 for 500 dollars and it got me thinking about k24 crv with k20 head on it. i want build all motor at less 350 hp. what do yall think would give me the most bang for my buck.

the first thing that might help is learning to read
this is the lounge and is clearly marked
Members' Lounge
Clean discussions about every day things. NO TECH POSTS.
you would be better server posting your question in the forum marked
HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC
1992-2000 Civics, 1994-2001 Integras

This forum is for SWAP RELATED QUESTIONS ONLY. Please post your non-swap issue in the correct forum.
although before you post anything though, i would highly suggest using the search button :search: and doing some independent research, seeing that this question is not new and has likely been covered MANY times

so in order:

1. learn to read
  2. learn to comprehend what you read
  3. find the search button
  4. use the search button
  5. read what you find by searching
  6. comprehend what you are reading
only after that should you post questions
and if you are going to post a question:

1. do so in the correct forum
  2. start your own thread (no one likes a thread jacker or a necro-poster)
  3. give the thread a descriptive title that gives a good preview of the question inside
  4. form your question well, do not ask generic shit like "whats the best swap for my ____"
  5. wait a reasonable amount of time for an answer (we are not sitting here waiting to pounce as soon as someone asks something)
  6. don't bitch if you don't like the responses you get
  7. listen to the advice given, we don't like wasting our time
cheers :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back