Ls Vtec PCV? & oil/water pump??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i am having problems with my idle not trying to intrude on any one else post but i cant figure it out how to route my pvc to the oil catch there is two holes on my oil catch the pvc goes to one and what does the other hole go to also my idle is jumping up and down badly nothing little not drivable just did a swap need help please somebody

I have done the H22 oil cooler fitting for a Crank case vent of a Ls Vtec. It is very simple to do and works very well. ENDYN uses a similar set up.
Hondata87 did you plug the port on the intake mani where the PCV lines goes? A basic catch can is set up like this mount can, run line from valve cover vent to can, plug now open hole on the intake tube, disconnect PCV line from intake manifold and plug hole in intake manifold, run a line from PCV valve to other port on catch can, thats it done. It catches the oil from going into your motor and keeps it cleaner. You should still do the ENDYN style if your motor does not have PCV in the block already.

Back