ls/vtec problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ls/vtechatch91

okay.. so i've looked everywhere for this plug.... anyways heres my story.... okay... so me and my buddy both started building ls/vtecs.. anyways... i finished mine before he did.. ran good and everything... until one day my timing belt slipped about 5 inches... so my valves where bent.. anyways.. he got is all done and we went to go start it up ran fine but he kept on loosing oil... and i asked him right away if he plugged the extra oil whole on the head.. and he didnt.. so i gave him mine off my head... anyways i got another b16 head waiting for my valve train then my friends dad is gonna port and polish it... and i really dont wanna buy a whole new kit for just that plug.... does anybody have a idea on how to plug that whole???? i already have a GE conversion kit... anybody?

Your going to need a 1/8 NPT tap, and a 1/8 NPT plug. before plugging it apply some lock-tite to the threads, it helps.

i have the tap.. i just need to know where i can get the plug... i know what one i need i just need to know where i can get one...

Back