ls vtec Q ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ls vtec teg

hey ..

I will start ls vtec bulit next month in my b18b integra

and that what I will buy

b18c-gsr / timing belt
B16a manifold / intake
B16a head
B16a ECU
Water pump
Oil pump
B16a cams
Rod bolt .

is that all things that make a good ls vtec ?

what can I use in my b18b other than the block ?

thanks

Last edited:
hey ..

I will start ls vtec bulit next month in my b18b integra

and that what I will buy

b18c-gsr / timing belt (why)
B16a manifold / intake
B16a head
B16a ECU (P28 or something else?)
Water pump (type R)
Oil pump (type R)
B16a cams (why? for the same price you could get some GSR's and have a more aggressive top end)
Rod bolt . (wow. you're going to need more than 1 bolt. I recommend some ARP rod bolts kit.)

is that all things that make a good ls vtec ?

what can I use in my b18b other than the block ?

thanks

you got a lot more to learn buddy... do some more research cuz you can't do anything with the parts above without a conversion kit.

here's an old link I read along time ago.
Building the LS-VTEC Honda Civic Engine - Tech - Sport Compact Car Magazine

do you mine the vtec oil line kit ?

yes I will buy it and I will do the ls vtec in the garage because I am not very will in engines !^ but I must buy things from other garage

Last edited:
do you mine the vtec oil line kit ?

yes I will buy it and I will do the ls vtec in the garage because I am not very will in engines !^ but I must buy things from other garage

I see you edited it and man.......I still can't understand what you wrote. :rolleyes:

I mean

I only have to buy the things

and the garage shop will do the set up

so are that things in the list all what I need to buy for my b18b to make it ls vtec

Head studs kit
B18c1 oil line kit
b18c timing belt
B16a manifold / intake
B16a head
B16a ECU
Water pump
Oil pump
B16a cams
Rod bolt .

What are you setting this motor up for? Daily Driving or frequesnt racing?

Daily driving this is a decent combination. You just have to make sure that when you start revving them motor past 7k you need to think about the Block. make sure the pumps are type R or at least SI that can hold the revvs.

once again I would use GSR cams if you could. No point in paying the same for lower power.

What Ecu were you going to use?

Look into a Golden Eagle conversion kit. They are usually the most common and work the best. no tapping or modifying of the head at all. great investment

yes I setting it for daily drive

I will use p72 ecu and b16a water pump and oil pump too

First off the block will take all the abuse you throw at it with a sub 225whp all motor block.

The block can do 8k all day with no issues.

Next the B16 fumps will not work, they have less teeth than the GSR and LS, SO it wont work.

Also the stock P72 ECU wont work, You MUST tune it.

Back