ls vtec question?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stock'sLS/VTEC

I just finished my ls vtec setup... and nobody told me that I needed to replace the rods and rod bolts... so I didn't! am I going to be screwed? what are some bad things that may come?

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP!:(

ya I know... but I did a ton of research and I never saw anything about replacing the rod bolts... I literally replaced everything except the rod bolts... and my engine has been at the machine shop so many times that would hope that they would tell me that I needed to replace them... I just rebuilt it... I did not have any problems before! I was just wondering how much my engine can take...

get back to me!

i got a question.......... i have a d15b7 motor and im wondering if you can put a sohc vtec head on it...... would it fit????????

first of all yes it would fit and second of all use the search button man. That topic has been covered so many times. I have even searched for it myself. I know it is there. Or look in the general tech articles section for the "mini-me" and by the way I would quit trying to ask questions on other people's threads. It makes people mad at times.

oh sry....... i just signed on this forum last nite........ this honda is my first tuner car and im new to this scene.. thats why i signed up......... so my bad every one...........

Back