1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ls vtec question?

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by stock'sLS/VTEC, Feb 3, 2008.

1. stock'sLS/VTEC

stock'sLS/VTEC New Member

I just finished my ls vtec setup... and nobody told me that I needed to replace the rods and rod bolts... so I didn't! am I going to be screwed? what are some bad things that may come?

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP!:(

2. stock'sLS/VTEC

ya I know... but I did a ton of research and I never saw anything about replacing the rod bolts... I literally replaced everything except the rod bolts... and my engine has been at the machine shop so many times that would hope that they would tell me that I needed to replace them... I just rebuilt it... I did not have any problems before! I was just wondering how much my engine can take...

get back to me!

3. h0nda0wner

h0nda0wner need help

i got a question.......... i have a d15b7 motor and im wondering if you can put a sohc vtec head on it...... would it fit????????

4. stock'sLS/VTEC

I dunno... on that one... ask blanco he might know~

5. philyphreak2127

philyphreak2127 Back in the Game

first of all yes it would fit and second of all use the search button man. That topic has been covered so many times. I have even searched for it myself. I know it is there. Or look in the general tech articles section for the "mini-me" and by the way I would quit trying to ask questions on other people's threads. It makes people mad at times.

6. h0nda0wner

h0nda0wner need help

oh sry....... i just signed on this forum last nite........ this honda is my first tuner car and im new to this scene.. thats why i signed up......... so my bad every one...........

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted