LS Vtec question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90sihatch

found a b16 head for sale with everything, but im not sure if it will bolt up. The ls block is from a 92, and the head is off a 99 si. will it fit, and will the goldeneagle kit work on that?

Quoted post[/post]]
found a b16 head for sale with everything, but im not sure if it will bolt up. The ls block is from a 92, and the head is off a 99 si. will it fit, and will the goldeneagle kit work on that?

yes, yes, & yes.

we have ALL Golden Eagle Items in stock if you need some goodies.

we build over 100 lsvtec's a year

if you get stuck give us a shout

(513) 942-7020

Rob@TPR

www.tprcincy.com

ok so now im confused about some other things. I have a feeling im gonna run into some electronic problems. I'm running obd0 now, and the head, ecu, harness, and dizzy are all off a 99 which would make them obd2? He told me to run the stock ls ecu with some sort of a vtec chip or something, but i dont see how that would work with the dizzy, anyone know?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

yes, yes, & yes.

we have ALL Golden Eagle Items in stock if you need some goodies.

we build over 100 lsvtec's a year

if you get stuck give us a shout

(513) 942-7020

Rob@TPR

www.tprcincy.com
stop advertising everytime you get a chance, it makes you and your company look desperate as hell.

Back