ls/vtec questions from a dummy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LsB16CrxHF

i have a crx with an ls motor...can anyone who has an ls/vtec gimme a list of all parts needed for the build...i will probably use a b16a1 head...thanx

BTW: to any one in HT reading this, keep r mouf shut :fuckyou3: :bow:

you should get a golden eagle lsvtec conversion kit, a 97-01 crv timing belt, a gsr water pump, and arp head studs for a gsr

I am not sure that CRV timing belt will work with that water pump (haven't heard either way) but I would play it safe and get a GSR or Type R timing belt to go with that water pump.

GOLDEN EAGLE LS/VTEC CONVERSION KIT

You should look into the the project in depth before attempting, because I know I was planning on doing a Ls/vtec swap but after researching somewhat I have other plans. Goodluck with the build!......btw by HT do you mean Honda tech?

yea i too was looking into a LS/VTEC but then i decided to just go with the full out B18C1 swap it seemed like a better idea for me

and by HT i think he means Hot Toast? who knows

Originally posted by dirtyrican987@Aug 22 2004, 08:55 PM
yea i too was looking into a LS/VTEC but then i decided to just go with the full out B18C1 swap it seemed like a better idea for me

[post=380424]Quoted post[/post]​

It's a better idea if you don't already have an ls engine. :)

Back