LS/VTEC swap in 91 ef sedan help!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mrmatthew51890

:confused:..ok im doing i lsV swap in a 91 ef saden.i am mostly confused about the wiring setup cuzz u also have to swtich it to fuel injectors! has any put a vtec swap into a ef? if so could u help me out with the wiring.. i pretty much know how to get the swap into the car ETC...just confused about harness and stuff liek that.. if any1 could give me pointers or help with it ill really apreciate it.. thank you.. please help thanks!

yer in the wrong thread,and please search the threads before asking stupid questions (has anyone put a ls vtec in a ef?) ya think? FAIL

Technically he's in the right thread, just placed it in the wrong forum. Give the guy a break. He's new. Doesn't necissarily know how to work this. If everyone jumped someone for being a noob, well then we might as well rename this site honda-tech.... oh... wait...

i got jumped that's how ya learn any way he might get answers if he read the rules and did some searchin'....also has anyone put a ls vtec in an ef?? c'mon thats like sayin' has anyone had morning breath???

Last edited:
what block are you using and what head are you using??
you will need to modify your harness for the vtec and most likely your obd1..so you will need to modify it for obd1 as well..

im doin da same swap in da same car except mines is a 89 bummp 4 u

Back