LS/VTEC what?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
Friend of mine got a new hatch today. 92 DX with Si interior, painted NSX white, lowered on Bilstein springs, with Phillips HID's. The hatch had steelies on it with brand new (less than 24 hours old) tires. I gave him my Slipstreams for the steelies and THIS (clicky)

:D

for those too lazy to click:

gallery_24518_141_1097117890.jpg

gallery_24518_141_1097117691.jpg

gallery_24518_141_1097117801.jpg

and yes, its home is currently a Little Ceasar's pizza box.

i wanna bore/sleeve it to 86mm, but thats even more money that i dont feel like throwing into this. i hope to lay down somwehere in the neighborhood of 190 to the wheels with tuning, with the setup in my sig.

B20z2 :thumbsup:

That thing is gonna rock man. My brother had the b20z with his b20/vtec setup. It pulled pretty hard and in a heavy Si chassis.

Have you installed the AEBS Intake Manifold?.. I have one I getting ready to put on and was kinda curious any bumps along the road or if it is even worth it to install.

the aebs was installed on the b16...it's a tight fit, i had to put the IACV on after i bolted the intake manifold onto the block, because the IM with the IACV wouldnt slide back far enough to go onto the block studs...

other than that, its not much different than a regular ol' intake manifold. was a bitch to get to some of the bolts though, even from under the car. looks purdy though.

Yeah I heard its a little bit of a pain to install and some of the bolts wouldn't line up right.. But we are going to be putting my one pretty soon.. I am just waiting to see if my Direct Port setup came in yet so I can just tap that manifold before I even put it in...

So it doesn't go onto the block.. SOB!! I'll be right back.. Gotta get out the hacksaw to pull it off..

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Oct 7 2004, 09:53 PM
shyt little ceasers' is still around?

good pick up
[post=399768]Quoted post[/post]​

you made me oder a pizza, too bad we dont have little ceasers around here, crazy bread is awesome.

my head currently resides on a dominoe's box (from my roommate, I don't eat that crappy pizza; just thought I'd point that out :) ), on a stand in my bedroom. Good find on the block. go get some new bearings and piston rings for that bad boy, and a hone job, and you're set for the internals.

Need a set of pistons? All you have to do is buy one new one from Endyn, I'll sell you the other 3 really cheap. :)

i thought the skirts on endyns are too short for a street-driven car? isnt that what happened to you?

Originally posted by civicious@Oct 8 2004, 07:45 AM
i thought the skirts on endyns are too short for a street-driven car? isnt that what happened to you?
[post=400000]Quoted post[/post]​

That was more overexpansion than skirt length- I was wrong on that assumption. It doesn't matter though. The set I'm talking about where you would need to buy one more is my 84.5mm bore piston set that was in my B20, not the 85.0mm set with the short skirts and raised pins that were in my GSR block. You can use the 84.5mm pistons in the stock bore. They'll give you 12.6:1 compression with a B16 head.

Originally posted by civicious@Oct 6 2004, 10:08 PM
Friend of mine got a new hatch today. 92 DX with Si interior, painted NSX white, lowered on Bilstein springs, with Phillips HID's. The hatch had steelies on it with brand new (less than 24 hours old) tires. I gave him my Slipstreams for the steelies and THIS (clicky)

:D

for those too lazy to click:

gallery_24518_141_1097117890.jpg

gallery_24518_141_1097117691.jpg

gallery_24518_141_1097117801.jpg

and yes, its home is currently a Little Ceasar's pizza box.
[post=399335]Quoted post[/post]​

why would you give up on this beauty? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back