LS/Vtec Wiring Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NJcivic21

Ok so i've tried searching and I just can't seem to find the right info so I would like some help from the more experienced. I'm doing a ls/vtec build the only hing I'm stressing in the wiring its just confusing, i'd rather do it right the first time. SO here's what I'm working with I have the ls block,OBD2 B16a head out of a 99 si with the dizzy and P30 ecu to match, no wiring harness except the one from my 94 Civic DX that I'm doing this swap in. Would I be able to make this all work and please direct me how or should I get another engine harness or any other harnesses.

Ok so i've tried searching and I just can't seem to find the right info so I would like some help from the more experienced. I'm doing a ls/vtec build the only hing I'm stressing in the wiring its just confusing, i'd rather do it right the first time. SO here's what I'm working with I have the ls block,OBD2 B16a head out of a 99 si with the dizzy and P30 ecu to match, no wiring harness except the one from my 94 Civic DX that I'm doing this swap in. Would I be able to make this all work and please direct me how or should I get another engine harness or any other harnesses.

You will want to use the harness that is on your old engine. I am assuming your ecu is obd1. So if you want to make this as easy as possible on yourself get a obd1 dizzy and injectors. Sell the other ones you have. Then everything will be plug and play. But you will have to add wires for the knock sensor, vtec solenoid, and vtec pressure switch. Look at a ecu pinout guide and run the wires all the way from the ecu to the sensors. If you look on here you will find the rest of the info you need. Good luck. ;)

Back