ls/vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reed johnson

i have a 2001 integra ls. i was looking to make it an ls/vtec. i was wondering if anybody knew the cost of this procedure and if it is dependable and also reliable.

You need to do some reading. This is probably one of the most frequently covered topics on Honda Internet forums. There are some articles about it in the reference section. I'd suggest you start there.

ok if u want a reliable ls-v is that remenber that u stiil need to get the head the oil kit water and oil pum u are looking to spend around 600 dollars i mean thats with replacing most of the usual parts

ok if u want a reliable ls-v is that remenber that u stiil need to get the head the oil kit water and oil pum u are looking to spend around 600 dollars i mean thats with replacing most of the usual parts

WHAT?????

Maybe before you try giving people some info try taking an engrish class and learn proper grammar and spelling.

u is spelled you and isn't just one letter and punctuation is your friend.

Oh and just a good head will cost around 600 bucks. Then you need the oil and water pumps about 300 bucks, golden eagle ls/vtec kit 300 bucks, and arp rod bolts 80 bucks are a good idea but not completely necessary.

So a cheap ls/vtec conversion that is properly done would cost about 1300 bucks not 600.

Great first post!

Last edited:
WHAT?????

Maybe before you try giving people some info try taking an engrish class and learn proper grammar and spelling.

u is spelled you and isn't just one letter and punctuation is your friend.

Oh and just a good head will cost around 600 bucks. Then you need the oil and water pumps about 300 bucks, golden eagle ls/vtec kit 300 bucks, and arp rod bolts 80 bucks are a good idea but not completely necessary.

So a cheap ls/vtec conversion that is properly done would cost about 1300 bucks not 600.

Great first post!

:whip: nice reply.....I get tired of this also.

Back