ls vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hot96civic

do you think a ls vtec is worth doing if im going to run nos?what do i have to build in the bottom end?thanks

first your in the wrong forum, but go to search and type in ls vyec and you will find a lot of info I was just there very helpful, i hope u have a lot of money and time...

if you have a GSR bottom then I say not really, you gain like ~34cc's with the LS bottom.

If built right good times will come.

hey, TPP - never noticed that primus quote you have, good shit I used to love that song.

i have a ls bottom just dont know if i want to go through all the trouble of building the bottom end and stuff.and adding the oil squirters.do you think i will have to build the bottom if i dont want to get it up to 8000 alot..sorry i put it in the wrong section

youll be fine w/ the stock block if you want..

dont listen to the hype about oil squirters and shit.. it's nearly an impossiblity to put them in an LS block.

i suggest
getting some ARP rod bolts and head studs.. perhaps shotpeen the LS rods and get some cheap ass pr3 pistons to raise the compression a little bit...

that'll be safe up to 8K .

Back