LS/Vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDM90DA

Im going to run a balanced shot peened crank w/ balanced rods and forged pistons. the question i have is what conversion kist should i get eagle or another one? also its going into a DA and i want to get away from OBD0 and id like to have LSD. what options do I have?

No help?

Originally posted by JDM90DA@Jul 24 2005, 07:22 PM
Im going to run a balanced shot peened crank w/ balanced rods and forged pistons. the question i have is what conversion kist should i get eagle or another one? also its going into a DA and i want to get away from OBD0 and id like to have LSD. what options do I have?
[post=530523]Quoted post[/post]​

Not sure anyone really understands your question. Could you please explain what you want to do?

Do you want to swap the parts you listed into an engine?

As far as lsd, you can get a b16 tranny w/lsd for a decent price.

yeah im going to put all the forged and balanced insides in my B18 that i just pulled out of my DA. Im needing to get a conversion Kit liekthe one that eagle makes just want to make sure I get whats best fitted for the application. Also the tranny i just want to make sure its LSD and will work with cable sence its going in a DA. Then there is a the question about ECU, I ran TurboEdit in my EF with my turbo motor and it worked great but if i can id like to get away from OBD0 not sure what my options are there?

Originally posted by trappd-in-859@Jul 25 2005, 01:34 PM
Not sure anyone really understands your question. Could you please explain what you want to do?

Do you want to swap the parts you listed into an engine?

As far as lsd, you can get a b16 tranny w/lsd for a decent price.
[post=530803]Quoted post[/post]​

Back