1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LS/Vtec

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by vtec919si, Oct 8, 2007.

1. vtec919si

vtec919si New Member

I have a 93 integra i just got, and i am trying to rebuild the motor, i want all motor, LS/Vtec, i am going with b16 head, but what pistons and cams should i go with???? trying to stay within a budget. thanks guys

2. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy It's only stupid if it doesn't work VIP

What are your goals for the car? What will you do with the car? Do you want to go turbo, SC, or NA?

And learn now that staying within a budget doesn't mean staying under a certain number, its measured by how far you go over.

3. vtec919si

vtec919si New Member

i want to do motor work only, turbo is way too much for my pocket right now, but i want something for the track, 1/4, torque, and HP, i am thinking about B16 head, but what should i put as far as my cams?

4. stock'sLS/VTEC

stock'sLS/VTEC New Member

I am rebuilding my ls/vtec

My ls vtec spanked on GS-Rs... I would recomend going on ebay and getting the civic type r integra pidstons kit... also try to get some stage 3 cams depending on how much head work you want to do. My setup costed me around $1600 for everything... Piston kit,OBX stage 3 cams,OBX cam gears, fuel pressure regulator, all the machine work... including a stage 2 port n' polish... I am hoping to get into the high 13's at an alt. of 5200 ft.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted